Do you need help gathering data for marketing research?
GAMMA provides qualitative and quantitative market data analysis to guide smart decisions. Our marketing services provide customers with the insights they need, helping them make informed choices about their products and services. We have an experienced team of professionals that analyze large sets of numbers and trends in order to develop effective strategies that can lead companies toward success.
With our specialized ability to interpret the latest trends in your target market, we can help you stay ahead of your competition.
GAMMA HAS A TREMENDOUS AMOUNT OF EXPERIENCE IN QUALITATIVE AND QUANTITATIVE DATA COLLECTION AND ANALYSIS. OUR RESEARCH METHODS INCLUDE:
Common qualitative research technique used by companies for marketing purposes
Small number of participants (6-12), from within a company's target market are brought together and led through discussions of important company and brand topics by a moderator
Why you need it:
- To get open and complete perspectives on the brand or product.
- To gain insight about the way the group views the brand, product, related images, slogans, concepts or symbols
Qualitative research technique that involves conducting intensive individual interviews with a small number of respondents to explore their perspectives on a particular idea, program, or situation
Face to face interview using a discussion guide which facilitates the flushing out of the respondent's views through open ended questioning
Why you need it:
- To get detailed information about a person's thoughts and behaviors.
- To explore new issues in depth
- If the potential participants may not be included or comfortable talking openly in a group, or when you want to distinguish individual (as opposed to group) opinions about the program
Secondary research used to review previous research findings to gain a broad understanding of the field
Why you need it:
- To perform competitive analysis of product portfolio,- To develop a new product presentation strategy on the local market,
- To design a strategy for product usage in a foreign market,- To explore the unmet requirements of various products and find competitive advantage
- Online resources,
- Call Centers
- National Statistics offices,
- Conducted social and marketing researches and etc.
Is a data collection method when the interviewer directly communicates with the respondent in accordance with the prepared questionnaire. This method enables to acquire factual information, consumer evaluations, attitudes, preferences and other information coming out during the conversation with the respondent.
Face-to-face standardized/semi-standardized interview is a quantitative research tool. Therefore, it is applied in national or certain region population inquiries, consumer, and customer or reader surveys. Furthermore, this method is practiced when performing Omnibus and Ad Hoc researches.
Data collection methods:
TAPI (Tablet Assisted Personal Interviewing)
PAPI (pen and paper interview)
CATI platforms was launched in Gamma Research with 30 full time interviewers. It is combining telephone interviewing capabilities with online surveys, enabling mixed-mode methodologies. This is especially important in b2b research studies where several data collection methods may be necessary to maximize response rates.
*Provides safer data collection in response to the new challenges posed by the COVID-19 pandemic and the growing need for security-focused methodologies.
At least half of population go online at least once a day to communicate, search for information, do their shopping and lots of other things. Some of them actually live online; so this is the place to interview them.
It is possible to test images, videos, conduct click tests
Real-time control of data, including export of data and answer distribution at any moment during the survey
Limitations: Difficult to research for some target groups
FOCUS GROUPS DETAILS
The Clients' room:
- Tiered, comfortable, client viewing room for up to 6 guests,
- Double pane glass for ultimate soundproofing,
- Headphones for simultaneous translation,
- Online chatting platform to communicate with moderator
- Wireless high speed internet access,
- Dual monitor set-up for respondent use and simultaneous client viewing for usability testing,
- Focus Vision video streaming for off-site viewing of focus groups, mini-groups, IDI's, etc. ,
- Wall-mounted camera, MIC, Speakers,
- TV Monitors,
- Tablet (to communicate with moderator),
- Tablets for respondents
Modern Focus groups room:
- Traditional conference table style,
- Child or youth oriented,
- Any other type of in-context setting,
- Camera, MIC,
- Tablets for moderator and respondents,
- Light tested decor to insure optimal video recording quality
Contact us today for more information about how GAMMA's marketing research can help your business succeed!