GAMMA HAS A TREMENDOUS AMOUNT OF EXPERIENCE IN QUALITATIVE AND QUANTITATIVE DATA COLLECTION AND ANALYSIS
OUR RESEARCH METHODS INCLUDE:
Small number of participants (6-12), from within a company's target market are brought together and led through discussions of important company and brand topics by a moderator
Why you need it:
- To get open and complete perspectives on the brand or product.- To gain insight about the way the group views the brand, product, related images, slogans, concepts or symbols
Qualitative research technique that involves conducting intensive individual interviews with a small number of respondents to explore their perspectives on a particular idea, program, or situation
Face to face interview using a discussion guide which facilitates the flushing out of the respondent's views through open ended questioning
Why you need it:
- To get detailed information about a person's thoughts and behaviors.
- To explore new issues in depth
- If the potential participants may not be included or comfortable talking openly in a group, or when you want to distinguish individual (as opposed to group) opinions about the program
Secondary research used to review previous research findings to gain a broad understanding of the field
- Online resources,
- Call Centers
- National Statistics offices,
- Conducted social and marketing researches and etc.
Why you need it:
- To perform competitive analysis of product portfolio,- To develop a new product presentation strategy on the local market,
- To design a strategy for product usage in a foreign market,- To explore the unmet requirements of various products and find competitive advantage
FOCUS GROUPS DETAILS
The Clients' room:
- Tiered, comfortable, client viewing room for up to 6 guests,
- Double pane glass for ultimate soundproofing,
- Headphones for simultaneous translation,
- Online chatting platform to communicate with moderator
- Wireless high speed internet access,
- Dual monitor set-up for respondent use and simultaneous client viewing for usability testing,
- Focus Vision video streaming for off-site viewing of focus groups, mini-groups, IDI's, etc. ,
- Wall-mounted camera, MIC, Speakers,
- TV Monitors,
- Tablet (to communicate with moderator),
- Tablets for respondents
Modern Focus groups room:
- Traditional conference table style,
- Child or youth oriented,
- Any other type of in-context setting,
- Camera, MIC,
- Tablets for moderator and respondents,
- Light tested decor to insure optimal video recording quality
FACE TO FACE
Is a data collection method when the interviewer directly communicates with the respondent in accordance with the prepared questionnaire. This method enables to acquire factual information, consumer evaluations, attitudes, preferences and other information coming out during the conversation with the respondent.
Face-to-face standardised / semi-standardised interview is a quantitative research tool. Therefore, it is applied in national or certain region population inquiries, consumer, and customer or reader surveys. Furthermore, this method is practised when performing Omnibus and Ad Hoc researches.
Data collection methods:
TAPI (Tablet Assisted Personal Interviewing)
PAPI (pen and paper interview)
PHONE SURVEY CATI
CATI platforms was launched in Gamma Research with 30 full time interviewers. It is combining telephone interviewing capabilities with online surveys, enabling mixed-mode methodologies. This is especially important in b2b research studies where several data collection methods may be necessary to maximize response rates.
*Provides safer data collection in response to the new challenges posed by the COVID-19 pandemic and the growing need for security-focused methodologies.
At least half of population go online at least once a day to communicate, search for information, do their shopping and lots of other things. Some of them actually live online; so this is the place to interview them.
It is possible to test images, videos, conduct click tests
Real-time control of data, including export of data and answer distribution at any moment during the survey
Limitations: Difficult to research for some target groups
In the competitive world, the Mystery Shopper is a method, which provides deep and comprehensive information about your company, from the consumer's view.
Service quality is referred to as the realization of meeting customers' needs, wants and expectations. Meeting these needs, wants and expectations is important as customers are looking for service experiences that fit their lifestyle and they are willing to pay for that. When service quality is being measured, it can be found out if the level of service quality meets the desired standards and which elements of the service quality need to be improved in order to create a pleasant service environment.
Through store check we receive current information about the existing situation in stores of: prices, terms, hygiene, product availability and supplies, quality of service.
This method is evaluated by:
- How well are the products presented on store shelves;
- Whether the rule of placing products on the shelves is regulated;
- Does the store have the necessary supplies of the product;
- How much product is available for customers;
- If the product is in the right position;
- How correctly the price is set.
Data is the most valuable commodity in the business world. Over the 20 years Gamma group holds the leading positions in the field of Retail Audit.
Retail Audit gives you unique opportunity of gathering and analyzing following information:
- Brand's sales volume;
- Sales trends;
- Main players on market;
- Competitors' products;
- Assortment and position on shelves;
- Stock condition.
Marketing research, which is carried out with the aim of studying the retail market in a given territory by means of a census of all stores (outlets) of traditional and chain retail, represented within the studied area. During the census, absolutely all stores are recorded.
Our company regularly conducts census in 20 cities of the Caucasus Region.
Audit helps to solve these and many other problems of modern merchandising. We offer service by:
-monitoring the display of goods according to the planogram of a certain network and according to the customer's requirements
-monitoring the display of goods in the promo-zone;
-control of commodity stocks;
-monitoring of placement and timely updating of POS materials and price tags;
- price monitoring and analysis of competitive activity;
- extension of the facing.
Price monitoring is the regular observation of competitors' prices for subsequent analysis and decision-making to increase or decrease the prices of your products in order to gain a competitive advantage.
Price is the most important criterion that the buyer considers when making a purchase decision and companies implement dynamic pricing, depending on the prices of similar goods on the market at the current moment, and the most important element in this is monitoring the prices of competitors.